by Adam Vitale,
Following an early leak yesterday, NIS America has officially announced that Utawarerumono Zan will launch in North America and Europe this Fall for PlayStation 4
Utawarerumono Zan is a spinoff retelling of Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception with musou style gameplay. Find a debut trailer, fact sheet, special editions, and screenshots below.
About the Story:
Unveil a lost legend in a new light with Utawarerumono: ZAN! This action-packed brawler is a reimagination of the story of Haku, a man with no memories, and the great conflict that consumes the land he calls home. Take control of over 12 legendary heroes from the world of Utawarerumono, and utilize their unique strengths and abilities to engage hordes of enemies in ferocious melee combat. Venture through dynamic battlefields, unleash devastating special moves, and experience a grand tale of war and destiny.
- Heroes Rise – Over 12 playable characters, each with their own unique abilities and gameplay.
- Rally the Troops – Online multiplayer for up to 4 players to team up and conquer multitudes of enemies.
- Witness the Legend – This tale of war comes to life with fully animated cutscenes, a first for the series.
Utawarerumono Zan – Day One “Unmasked” Edition
Utawarerumono Zan – Limited “Emperor’s” Edition – $79.99 [PS4]
Utawarerumono: ZAN Emperor’s Edition includes
- Memories of War” Hardcover Art Book
- “Of Masks & Melodies” Official Soundtrack
- “Warriors of Yamato” Mini Art Prints
- “The Crafted Blade” Paper Fan
- Collector’s Box